Used Slot Machines
All of our machines are used and come from real casinos. We sell authentic used slot machines that you would see in today’s casinos. Although the machines are used, as a company we take pride in our refurbishment process. We are not going to send you a machine that we would not put into our own home. Our goal is customer satisfaction and retention.
Bring the Casino Home
One Year Limited Warranty
Gamblers Choice stands behind the products we sell. All slot machines sold through our website are for home use include a one year limited warranty with the exception of the Bally 6000 machines which are sold “as is”. Details of the warranty are outlined below.
Each slot machine comes with a (1) one year warranty on parts. We offer a 90 day warranty on our CRT Monitors. We highly suggest asking about the upgrade of an LCD monitor for your machine. The LCD monitors cost $275 and it is worth the extra money. Please see below for exclusions to the limited warranty.
If you have a part that goes bad or needs replaced within that one year time frame, then you are covered! If you have problems after the one year, please contact us. We don’t want you to purchase a part that is not required to fix your casino gaming machine. We aim to make sure you get the correct part the first time. Most slot machine components can be easily changed out with our technical help. However any warranty offered by us will become void if repairs are attempted without consulting our technical experts prior to attempting a repair or component replacement. It is imperative to use our years of technical experience.
We also offer lifetime technical support by phone for each machine that we sell. Lifetime technical support is available to all of our customers via telephone or e-mail for as long as you own the slot machine. Our warranties are non-transferable.
LIMITED WARRANTY (NON-Transferable):
All machines are guaranteed against manufacturers defects for 365 days, from date of receipt. In case of defect, we will send you the replacement parts and help you to install and fix the issues if any by phone. All tech support will be done by phone. The customer is responsible for all labor.
Limited Warranty Excludes the Following:
- Light Bulbs
- Breakage of Glass or Monitor, aside from initial shipping
- Intentional Abuse or Misuse of Any Game
- Damage Caused by Faulty Electrical Circuits, Electrical Surges or Lightning
- Not Following Proper Start-Up Guidance Included with Each Slot Machine Sold
- Physical Damage or Abuse to Controls, Monitors, Game Buttons or Any Component
- Damage Caused by Operating the Slot Machine in Extreme Heat (Greater Than 90 degrees) and/or Extreme Cold (Less Than 60 degrees)
- Damage Caused by Water, Excess Humidity or Any Liquid
- Damage Caused by Moving, Tipping Over or Dropping Any Slot Machine
- Damage Caused by Unauthorized Repair or Adding/Removing of Any Component
- Damage Caused by Acts of God Including But Not Limited to: Flooding, Tornadoes, Earthquakes, Hurricanes, Thunder & Lightning, Dust Storms etc.
- Damage Caused by Attempting to Change, Upgrade or Alter Any Slot Machine
- Maintenance and/or Cleaning of Any Slot Machine
- Dotmation Screen Replacements on Williams Slot Machines After Six Months
- Stuck or Jammed Coin Mechanisms or Bill Validators Caused by Misuse
- On-Site Labor or Travel Expenses Related to Warranty Coverage
- Any Change or Alteration to the Physical Appearance of the Slot Machine Including Damage or Changes to the Cabinet
No other warranties expressed or implied, verbal or otherwise or representations from Gamblers Choice, its representatives, agents or affiliates constitute a modification to our Limited Warranty unless agreed upon in writing.
Keep in mind these machines often are not in working order when we receive them. When refurbishing our used slot machines, our technicians will grab the slot machines from our large warehouse. Then, the technician will bring them into our “warm-up” room to be worked on. Then, our refurbishing process is as follows:
– We update each bill acceptor to take all current bills
– Each machine is cleaned properly of dust and debris
– We check for burnt light bulbs and replace them
– A new battery is placed on the main CPU board
– We ram clear each machine and set it back up
– We install a key & lock on each machine
– Machines are setup coinless which means they will take bills and print out a ticket like in the casino. Machines will not come with coin trays. In fact, many of the machines we receive do not have trays. Therefore, do not expect your machine to come with a tray.
After 10 days of initial arrival of goods, the buyer is responsible for shipping the parts back to us and the cost to ship the part. Bally LCD’s are warrantied for 90 days.
UNDER ANY AND ALL CIRCUMSTANCES IF THE CUSTOMER DECIDES TO RETURN AN ITEM THEY ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR A 25% RESTOCKING FEE. THE CUSTOMER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE COST OF THE SHIPPING FOR THE ORIGINAL SHIPMENT AND THE RETURN SHIPPING.
Please allow up to 7-14 business days until you receive your product. We have to refurbish each and every machine before it is shipped out.
Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns. Thank you.
Terms and Conditions
The customer shall inspect the goods immediately, upon their arrival and shall within 10 days of their arrival, give written notice to Gamblers Choice of any claim that the goods do not conform with the terms of the contract. If customer shall fail to give such notice, the goods shall be deemed to conform to the terms of the purchase and the customer shall be deemed to accept and bound to pay for the goods in accordance with the terms in the purchase. The customer expressly waives any rights the customer may have to revoke acceptance and chargeback after such 10 day period.
TERMS OF PAYMENT:
Payment is required at point of sale. Goods will not be dispatched until credit card has been verified and funds cleared. All online transactions are processed using a secure server.
Only merchandise that is in a resalable and good condition will be accepted.
All items must be returned in the proper packaging with protection and insurance paid by the customer.
Before the return, it is required that you contact Gamblers Choice via email.
All returns must be made within 10 days of receipt of goods.
Credit will be issued as follows:
Merchandise less than 10 days old will be charged 20% restocking fee plus shipping and crating.
Merchandise older than 10 days is not eligible for return, refund or chargeback.
The customer is responsible for all the shipping, insurance and crating when returning the merchandise.
The customer is responsible for the round trip shipping, insurance and crating when exchanging the merchandise.
We are not responsible for lost, damaged or stolen merchandise returned.
Gamblers Choice reserves the right to cancel any orders at anytime in the event the goods are not unavailable or for any other reason.
Prices do not include sales, use, excise, value added or similar taxes and, where applicable, such taxes shall be a separate item and paid by purchaser.
CANCELING AN ORDER:
Freight charges will be assessed if an order in transit is canceled or refused.
CONTESTING A CHARGE ON YOUR CREDIT CARD BILL:
Contesting a charge to your credit card company or issuing bank may result in a $125 service charge. Please send an email to Gamblers Choice with any billing questions.
Please call our service line for any help to troubleshoot the issue.
Merchandise will be inspected and evaluated, replaced, repaired or returned in a timely manner.
Remember to insure the package as we are not responsible for lost, damaged, or stolen merchandise.
Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns. Thank you.